cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to our blog

Check out the latest on everything from staying safe online to getting the best from your service.

Book the best days out this summer with a speedy network connection

The summer holidays are in full swing with many of you spending hours searching the internet looking for activities to keep the kids entertained. This can be a tedious task if your internet is slow, especially when you're trying to secure the last remaining tickets for the best deal.

Finding your ideal day out often means browsing lots of different pages all at the same time which, if you have a standard internet connection, can feel slower especially during the summer holidays when more people are connected at once.

A full fibre connection gives you higher speeds that can be beneficial for heavy browsing; enabling you to seamlessly search for the best deals on your laptop as well as scrolling through Instagram or Pinterest on your phone or tablet for getaway inspiration, all whilst the kids are kept entertained with educational online games.

With lightning fast speeds, York’s UFO makes securing that last-minute holiday or ensuring you get your early-bird tickets for the theme park a smooth experience with zero dropouts!

UFO

about Taylerw

Hi everyone! I look after the broadband content on Help & Support. I'm also the team's resident crazy cat lady.

Read more of my blog posts

More like this