cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to our blog

Check out the latest on everything from staying safe online to getting the best from your service.

Our first York Pride experience as sponsors

We had the pleasure of sponsoring York Pride, an event that encompasses a lot of what we stand for. Celebrating inclusion, diversity, and equality in and out of the workplace is something we feel strongly about and encourage our customers to do the same.

On Saturday 8th June, the Streets of York were alive with colour as the community came together to support and celebrate diversity across York. As sponsors we were invited to take part in the parade that started at York Minster and finished at the Knavesmire where the celebration continued with some great music acts on the main stage throughout the day. Nearly 10,000 people attended, despite the rain!

We were delighted to meet so many York residents at our stand. We handed out thousands of flags and our face-painters painted hundreds of faces whilst we updated people on the roll-out of York’s UFO across the city.

UFO

about Taylerw

Hi everyone! I look after the broadband content on Help & Support. I'm also the team's resident crazy cat lady.

Read more of my blog posts

More like this