cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Can I record programmes on my new TV hub

akwfw
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Hello

I was recently sent a new TV box, but I can't see how I record programmes, which was easy to do on the old system. I can save a programme to MyTV, but not that is not available to do with every programme. I don't think I'm able to record a programme in advance, now I can only watch programmes once they have been on and I need to remember what I wanted to watch! Am I able to save/record a whole series in one go? Also, when the system suggests a series for me to watch, if I watch it only lets me see one episode not others in the series.

Are there tips I can follow or are those things just not possible any more, in which case I will leave TalkTalk.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

I am sorry, but TalkTalk does not offer recorders any more. I think it is a shame, but obviously, I cannot influence TalkTalk policy. I went & bought a Manhattan T3-R which is very good, then, of course, Humax has some good offerings as well.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes