cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Remote

Shazg
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

I've just picked up a new but out of contract Haewei youview box which was talk talk.

I can't sync my remote with my hisense tv, I have no box or remote management in settings.  The sound is very quiet and if I want it louder I have to use remote for tv.

Can anyone nelp please? It also doesn't connect to on demand players.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

I suggest you return it from where you purchased it if you are not happy.

Not all TV's can be synced. 

I doubt the staff here will be able to help as it was not supplied by TalkTalk to you under contract.

There is no remote management within the box itself. The box can be adjusted within settings. Search on here for how to reset the remote.

Pressing the volume on the remote should work for the box. Putting it into surround sound mode in settings pushes the volume to 100%.

Access to the settings is via the cog in the top right-hand corner. There you can adjust the box settings.

The box needs to be connected to the router directly (or via power line adaptors) to get all functions including catch-up apps. 

That's about all we can offer. 

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes