cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Replace my old talk talk view box

LindaK
Chat Champion
Private Message
Private Message

Message 9 of 9

My TV box has also well and truly given up the ghost - I've had it quite a few years. I would like to replace it with another recordable box and according to the website the TalkTalk TV Plus Box DN370T is available - can anyone confirm this please?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Thanks. That's the one I'd like to get but at the moment it seems to be out of stock everywhere.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Thanks, I'll do that but I'm hanging on until I've actually got a new box from somewhere, so that I'll know where to plug everything in!

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 9

Remember that if you are not using the Talktalk-provided box, get the TV charge removed from your billing.

Call 03451 720088 during the day. 

You can't remove it yourself via My Account, @LindaK.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 4 of 9

I have had the Humax Aura 4K TV recording box for some time now. Ultra reliable. Yes, I would recommend based on personal use of the device.

For recording it's a Freeview Play device that will record 4 channels and allow you to watch a fifth channel.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Message 5 of 9

Thanks, I'll do that. I don't need bells and whistles as I already have those on my TV - just want to be able to record.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

BT YouView boxes are available on retail, you may want to have a look at those as an option. And they will present with a similar interface to that which you are used to. Check out a well-known retail site that started life as a bookseller. 😉

LindaK
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Okay, thanks. Would you recommend the Humax Aura 4K? A friend has a Manhattan recorder T3  and recommended it, but that is no longer available as a newer version, T4, is imminent so I wonder if I should wait for that instead.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

The DN370T is obsolete and hasn't been available for quite some time.

The only TV boxes that are available are the 4K TV Hub and the 4K Netgem TV Box. Note that neither of these have hard drives to record but you can add your own Flash Drive.

Or you can buy your own TV Box like the Humax Aura 4K TV recording box.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution