cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Time incorrect on Talk Talk - 1 hour behind (due to clocks going forward)

Mart38_B
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 27 of 27

Clocks have gone forward an hour overnight. However my talk talk box TV has not changed and therefore is currently showing programmes that took place an hour ago!? I have switched off the box and switched on again but it is still wrong. The time is currently 11.45 but we are watching programmes from 1 hour ago 10.45. This is live too??? Weirdly the radio channels are actually live at the correct time (i.e. Michael Ball Radi 2 11-1 is currently on) But MOTD due to be on BBC1 is not on, but Songs of Praise?? Can someone please assist. Thank you

KeenGardener
26 REPLIES 26

Nick-$
First Timer
Private Message
Message 21 of 27

Mine's the same but can't contact Talktalk engineer and chat is now closed! 

Teatree
First Timer
Private Message
Message 22 of 27

Mine’s the same! At the mo I could watch a programme that’s on at 6pm but can forward menu & watch one that’s on at 7pm! Mad! Had talktalk box for years & never happened before when clocks changed 🤷‍♀️

Jeanbean!
First Timer
Private Message
Message 23 of 27

Same problem here as well. Very annoying,  why is problem not resolved yet!

Jeanbean

jazzman3
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 27

Same problem here. Is there a fix?

Steamywee
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 27

That's all very well, but when are Freeview likely to join the rest of us on British summertime?🤣

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 26 of 27

The guide times are also an hour behind so match the system time.

The box can only play what is broadcast so the football started as planned.

As long as the guide matches the system time recordings should also start at the correct time.

This only seems to be affecting TalkTalk boxes as both my Humax boxes have updated but my 372T box has not, even after a soft reset.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).