cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

new tv box

janeylovely
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

recently got a new box took a while to get a usb stick but have now got one. 

i only seem to be able to record the channel I'm watching therefore whats the point?

My last box I could record 2 shows at the same time and get away with watching another or at least watch 1 record 1 and in case you're wondering yes, I'm old school, no I don't want to watch adverts and my 89 year old mum (who i persuaded to change as well) can only just work what she's got never mind go on catch up.

This is not advancement.

Also,  is there a remote with large buttons for my mum?

I have no idea where this goes to and who's going to respond but I do hope someone could help me

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

Or buy a cable splitter and lead so you have separate feeds to the box and TV. Then you record 9n the box and watch the TV.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

It is what it is. It is intended for pause/rewind on live TV and you can set remote recordings. If you want multi-channel recording you need to either subscribe to a provider who supplies them, or buy your own on the open market. 

0 Likes