cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Latest Firmware for Sagemcom 5364

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 26 of 26

I have seen this post by Debbie-TalkTalk on 1 April 2024:
https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Full-Fibre/Talk-Talk-Wi-Fi-Hub-Fast-5364-3-T8-Firmware-Update-La...

Debbie said there is a new version of firmware for the Sagemcom 5364 within the next couple of months, and that the firmware would automatically be updated when the newer version becomes available.

Just like the OP of that thread, I have hardware version 3.00 and firmware version SG4K100174.

It is now 6 months on from that post. Has the firmware update been delayed?

Hopefully, the newer version fixes the issue of randomly being logged out of the user interface, as also reported by arhharris in this post https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/Router-not-responding/m-p/3067562#M871403.  

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25

Message 21 of 26

Hi @Anonymous 

I will update your router firmware. Can I just check, are you using any VPN clients?

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 22 of 26

I would like an update that resolves the unresponsiveness of the UI (firmware SG4K100174), and the need to refresh, then attempt to log back in. It is driving me around the bend, whilst I am trying to resolve an issue.

I really do not understand how this issue with firmware SG4K100174 was not identified during test prior to it being rolled out.

0 Likes

Message 23 of 26

Morning,

The rollout of firmware for V202 has been paused for now while the team are doing more testing and working on a fix. There will be a newer version of firmware and we'll confirm once this is available.

Thanks

Michelle

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 24 of 26

@Gliwmaeden2, thanks for your comment, but neither of those issues would affect me.

It would be nice to know from TalkTalk whether they are holding back on updating routers with firmware version SG4K100174, and if so, what is the estimated date for a future update.

I note that what the user can do via the user interface (UI) is very limited compared to previous routers I have received from TalkTalk in years past. For example, I cannot see any way of initiating a reboot from the UI, or clearing the logs, which have become insanely long in a matter of 2 weeks.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 26

You want to hang onto the 174 version, for now, @Anonymous.

The next one up is being rolled back to 174 for some people using certain VPN software and also because wifi calling failed to function for many users.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes