cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Can't remove Unlimited UK Calls Boost

sunwin
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hi all. 

How can I actually get this removed and get refunds back to 6th October, escalating via Chat doesn't appear to work (and Chat not working for me today anyway) are support here able to assist, please?

-----

My Dad contacted Chat back on 6th October(!) to remove the Unlimited UK Calls Boost from his account, as this obviously doesn't appear to be possible yourself.

The Agent 'Jecarl' said that they were also unable to remove it and escalated the case, saying a credit would then be given and it would be sorted in 3-5 days. Never got any contact and nothing on the bill from 15th October to suggest any refund / credit, with the Boost still there...

Chat was contacted again on 5th November, 'Karl' said pretty much the same thing and that they would escalate it (no suggestion why it hadn't already been dealt with on the previous escalation!). 15th November bill came and it still included the call Boost, but also credit for the same +£16 -£16, but no refunds suggested for the previous month.

Come 15th December the Boost is still there, charged +£16 and no Credit on it this time... Have tried contacting via Chat today on multiple browsers, but it just says to go back to previous page / login to use it... neither of which work.

My Dad now isn't able to sort this himself, so I've sent off a mail to Register a Lasting Power of Attorney this morning... Boost is still there now.

Thanks.

Contract.png

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

@Jimpy2  please start your own topic in the broadband section and someone will pick it up. 

0 Likes

Jimpy2
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

For the last week my broadband connection has been terrible speed checks have shown no more that 20mbs normaly getting over 40 trying to get a answer off TalkTalk or even a human to speak to you is just impossible any one out ther who can help 

Jimpy, Staffordshire
0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

All sorted and credits received for previous months. Thank you Arne-TalkTalk 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi @sunwin

Sorry that you are having problems.

Are you the nominated user for your dads account?  

I've sent you a security link to verify some security details 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Your post is in the queue for attention, @sunwin.

If you try phoning Talktalk on your father's behalf, they can check ID with him and then speak to you.

03451 720088

If you want to wait for staff to reach your thread, you need to have your own profile completed.

Go via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu, choose Personal Information. 

Complete your details, then add your father's name, address and account number as well as landline number in Private Notes at the end of that section. 

SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.