cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

BT Whole Home WiFi Premium (mesh) not working after TT Hub Firmware Upgrade

acmoore
Participant
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Although there's already a long-running thread on this issue I was advised to start another one(!)

Like other posters, I have a BT Whole Home Premium mesh wifi system that worked perfectly before TT's most recent hub firmware upgrade.

Now my system has stopped working and I can no longer connect to any of the BT discs.

I understand that this issue has been known by TT for at least 3 weeks now. When will we see a resolution?

TT have stated that firmware cannot be rolled back to an earlier version, but surely the previous version could be made available as a file to manually download and install by those who need it?

If that is not possible, will TT provide a router that is proven to work with BT Whole Home systems who have been affected?

Again, as other posters have mentioned, this issue is impacting my work and the availability of wifi throughout my house.

Can we *please* have an update on a firmware fix or a suggested course of action soon?

Thank you,

Andy

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

glad to hear it's now working as it should.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

acmoore
Participant
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

Hi Michelle,

I've just reconfigured my BT Whole Home Premium mesh set (three discs) from scratch, connected it to the TalkTalk Hub (and turned the hub's wifi off) and everything seems to be working as it should again.

I'll keep an eye on it over the next week or so and report back any problems.

Thanks for your - and the Devices Team's - help.

Andy

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Morning,

Just checking back in to see how you're getting on?

Thanks

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Morning,

The team are updating the router firmware to resolve this and this should be completed within the next 24hrs. We'll check back in with you tomorrow to see how you're getting on.

Thanks

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Morning,

Thanks for your post. I'll ask the team for an update now.

Thanks

0 Likes