cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Harassing me

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 40 of 40

I was disconnected today by talk talk there are aware that i am changing provider on 28th June the past 4 days i had emails harassing and calls from there retention team threatening me even offered me a 18 month contract for the 20 pounds same as the social tariff i am moving to at BT I have no phone to call emergency services and was told they would only reconnect me if a signed a new contract with them. There whole set up is abusive and must be breaking trading standard laws Like many reviews i wasted hours today trying to get them to help and explain why they have disconnected me before the change over of June 28th. they have even blocked my mobile phone number so i cant call them and i am a person with Autism. They have set the bar even lower they have reached new low in the way they treat customers. This company need to be investigated for fraudulent behavior.

0 Likes
39 REPLIES 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 21 of 40

no this matter will be taken to off com and trading standards i habe aright to standards you tret custmers like nothings agent who cant speak english patronise you lie to you is abusive i was aabused by talk talk staff and i repend by defeneding myself to the torture of desing with this disgracing systemthat suck the life out of you YOU ahve no custoer service FOT for purshase ad when i repned back you did connected

Thank s=do much if that hat i had to do so you would LEave me alone

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 22 of 40

i was harassed by talk talk when i tried to inform them i was leaving and then punshed when there heavy handed sales team coukd not het me t o stay  it my money you dont deicde for me like aolot of other customer from revie on trust pilot etc tahnk god for the socal taffi and i am free of the carppy talk talk service

Thanks for the diconnection i am so please you out of my like you sole my money for yeard for such a poor service IT was Hell

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 23 of 40

i am not open to you suggustions so get lost how rude you are you have no authorty other me gets you pwer kicks elelswhere you are are noboby

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 24 of 40

The heavt hand nature of the loyalty team when you want to leave is digusting was was abused on the phone by a member from this team why when i called to inform i would not renew my contract woudld ypu not accpet that you had no right o harass mw with letter calls and emails and then pretend these was a fault n my An emplyee who abused me aaranged for my services to be disconnect intentionally He should not have that ppwer to do that it. i have paid for a service not be be harassedi only gave back what was dished out to me

who the hell does this agent think he is some god i do not ffillow you orders no tell me what to do and nones manliptmes me

0 Likes

Message 25 of 40

@Anonymous 

I am sure the support team will look at this again when they are back online tomorrow. In the meantime it is best if you stop adding further posts as this can just push things back and delay a response. 

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 26 of 40

when are you going to sort out my complanit

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 27 of 40

you disconnected me out of spite and the malee go who said i wont have a woman speaking to me like that.

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 28 of 40

the agent disconnected me intentionally for his power trip and selfish ego i know when i am being bullied  by a sales person i hope it made him feel all powerful to do that  YOu customer intention set up custmer to cuase distress with the sical tarffi from be Talk ralk wiill be fimished i know it so good riddnace to  rubbish

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 29 of 40

i ddi not call to cancel i called to tell you i would not be renewing my contract with you when it ended on 6/7 2023 so you had no right to diconnected me before that date then you broke my contact i have fully paid for service until that date. THIS compalnt is not over with  You dont get to treat you vunerable customer like dirt A agent in that lotaly team did it out of MALIce becuse he did not like the way i spke with him YOu where harassing me not to leva and the emails and call and letter proves this YOU had not repepect for me in the first instance when i said i did not want to renw my contact after it endend on the 6/7 23 it cuts both ways!! think you harass a person and they wont get agressice do you YOUPUT YOU BNASTLY SALeS lotaly team on me to stop me leaving and i know you games you pay VERY HEAVY HANDED INDEED toward me and i respened to that YOUTRied to bully me into syaying and whn i stood up to that you did not like it so you diconnected me to puinsh me YOU WAS ABUSise to me first DOnt didh it out if you dont want it back.

YOu are so depserte not to loose customers  I Was DEFENDIN MYSelf from you underhand action of agents

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 30 of 40

i have aready been told that 5 different reason as to why i was disconnected including the agent being aare of the 28th june that BT provide you with and even have an email from you that states this date you intention diconnectm for reasona of malince towards my famly it seems quite common that people who choose to leave are being treated in this way.  no i asked the service to remain live unitl 6 /7 2023   you have no intentions of ever sorting out my compalnt i i have a letter dated 8th june when you state you awareness of my change on the 28th offering me 20 pound deal it arrivedt oday so you are lying again te leter claim that i ow you  2,68 pound for the tremination of my contact but you diconnected me  you called me from that lotalt team to my home phone on friday when it veryclear you do no have permission to call me on my phone as set in my preferneences when i compalned you took UNder hand action of cutting my services as you new i woucould not be held

YOU HURT A PERSON with AUTSM

0 Likes

Message 31 of 40

I am so sorry to see what you have gone through here and certainly do not wish to add to your stress.  But, when you called to cancel, did you specifically ask for the service to remain live until 28 June? From what I can see, TalkTalk would not have otherwise known that was the date you had arranged with BT. 

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 32 of 40

Did you request your new provider to claim the line?, the notes show that we did not receive a request from another provider, rather you requested a cancellation on the 7th after a discussion with the loyalty team.

what does that have to do with you turning off my connection on MOnday exalty???? re read the notes they clelary show the change over was the 28th of JUne you have no chance of me renew with you  but i will keep calling until i have my answer

who didconnenct me form my phone and broadmand that emplyee acted out of malice towards a person with Autism Shame on you you are all disgusting human being i will all i can to help those pepole you have traed wlike dirt every call i make to you for them its called pay back

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 33 of 40

Shame on you for you lies   no one called at 12pm as promised my complant is not closed it on going  you harass your customers when they try to leve and hen i give back what you dish out you dont like it do you SHAME ON YOU TALK TALK

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 34 of 40

Yesterday i was diconnected by talk talk due to there underhand action today thanks to my new proiver they have provide me with a free ee min hub until they can change me over on the 28th YOU WAS FULLY AWA THAT I HAD CHANGED TO A NEW PROVIDER AND INTENTION DICONNECTED MY PHONE AND BROAD TO USE THIS DISTRESS TO RENEW MY CONTRACT I HAVE ^ MOBILES PHONES ARE YOU GOING TO BLOCK THEM ALLL I TOLD YOU I AM A PERSON OF IMPORTANCE AND YOU DISTRESSED  my son YOU DID NOTHIHG TO HELP JUST INFLICKED YU ABUSISE CUSTONMER SERVICE ON YOU CUSTOMER I have ripped the heart out of you digusting comapany  YOU WILL ALL FELL IT  the seed i placed with grow your comapany is finished Have that on me. i got away from you  a leeter you sent me was posted 8th it clalry shows how desperate you are to keep customers you are finished it will happen soon

BT IS THE BEST THEY HAVE A CUSTOER SERVICE

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 35 of 40

lyinh again there is no open complant of have you called me back ????? noyou just think if you do nothing i will give up and go away i am alalred and distressed why dont you listen to my calls then you will now how alalrmed and distressed i am i am a persin with autim you can not make assumption about how i feel i will sue for for disabilt distcrimation

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 36 of 40

no one has called me back you had no right to diconnected me on the 12th june you failed to answer question i will continue to call you every day until you treat me like a himan being and sto witing lies

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 37 of 40

i eemain alarmed and distressed at what you have done to me you have broken my contact with me you had no right to switch it off without my permssiion you did this out of malice

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 38 of 40

no one has called me  you sent me email saying my contrct enend on the 28th why did you diconnect me on the 12th I gave you notice not to renew my contract i did not give permisssion to turn off my internet on the 12th you have block my mbile phone nad i can not be contracted by phone as you have diconneted my phone this matter will go on further. you have let a autitis person with no phne and no interment.  YOU STAMent is a lie and yet again digusting behavoiur of blame game

WHO tunred off my intenet?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 39 of 40

HI Prisma

Sorry that you are unhappy.   

You have an open complaint and a callback has been arranged.

Did you request your new provider to claim the line?, the notes show that we did not receive a request from another provider, rather you requested a cancellation on the 7th after a discussion with the loyalty team.

0 Likes