cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Harassing me

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 40 of 40

I was disconnected today by talk talk there are aware that i am changing provider on 28th June the past 4 days i had emails harassing and calls from there retention team threatening me even offered me a 18 month contract for the 20 pounds same as the social tariff i am moving to at BT I have no phone to call emergency services and was told they would only reconnect me if a signed a new contract with them. There whole set up is abusive and must be breaking trading standard laws Like many reviews i wasted hours today trying to get them to help and explain why they have disconnected me before the change over of June 28th. they have even blocked my mobile phone number so i cant call them and i am a person with Autism. They have set the bar even lower they have reached new low in the way they treat customers. This company need to be investigated for fraudulent behavior.

0 Likes
39 REPLIES 39

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 40

Letters do not arrive within a day !

If you have a complaint with the CEO office, once you receive your letter suggest you give them a number on which they can call you otherwise resolution will take a long time.

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 40

no it not my mobile i do not have permission from the mobile owner to that YOU wrong to disconnect my land line i have been with you over five year i payed every bill on time when i gave you the date of my change  over  BT gave it to you as but talk talk  choose to disconnected me 20 days early that not acceptable to me and sorry is not good enough!!! and and since then you have blocked my mobile number from being able to contact you by phone harassed by the loyalty team no respect for my choice to leave. you have not called back when you say you will CS staff are difficult nasty unhelpful  and endlessly terminate you calls threatening you with warnings when you are clearly distressed and alarmed by the CS system liar and various versions all liar to shut you up endless to point of abusing  you are not fit for purchase. you do not allow my compliant to be ecscolated and i have not been able to speak with any person from the compliant team as they have not called but did leave a message to call them and when i do this i never getting transferred to anyone in this complaints team you have no social tariff for vulnerable people you charge termination fee to  those customers who want to leave to take up the social tariff with another provider. Like many i remain on a copper wire that does not work rusty and crumbling droping out and low speeds all the time I want far compensation for all the hardship distress and alarmed you have caused me.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 40

You can put the number in the "alternative number" section of your personal profile here, that is private and nobody can see it other than you, or TalkTalk. 

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 40

the letter has not arrived

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 40

No it not my phone  andi would not put private numbers on here so how you ask me to provide private information on here a public forum i have called many times again and not had the promised call back from the complaint team

0 Likes

Message 6 of 40

Im confused,  so you have access to an 02 mobile? if you give me the contact number for you we can start to try to help. 

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 40

i am refused to be put though to the complants team  from cs and was given a call back which has now passed

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 40

Had a 02 message on a mobile asking me to call  and i am the phone again and the person just wont transfer me  refusing to do to the complainant team i called CS 5 times already today team waited 10 mins with music

0 Likes

Message 9 of 40

Ok , understand that, but you do have an open complaint and we are trying to contact you and obviously failing.  We cant deal with complaints on the community, So I will ask the complaints team to send you a letter. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 40

noi dont have a mobile phone and my landline is discconneted i tried too cal CS twice again today on a relative mobile phone i dont have a contact number to ave my email adress removed off my account  as i no longer have an email adress to be contacted atand they have refused to do this Pleae insure bills for my account are sent in a letter only i can not acess the internet . Please ensure this message and information is added to my account this is proff that i have informed Talk talk only to contact me in lettersonly I will compalnt to the informatoncommicer as you have resued my SAR and reused to resrure my account and refuse to updatemy contact details YOU HAVE NO REPECT FOR MY INFOMATION Riggts I expected compalnt to be sent to the ceo office

0 Likes

Message 11 of 40

Can you add the correct contact number to your community profile and I can update the complaint details

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 12 of 40

i was left oh hold yet again going round and round getting no where then the phone went dead

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 13 of 40

yes contact the CE0 i am speaking to agent on the phone he has not help and wont even answer question  there was no call at 1206 as i dont have a mobile to call so this lie I will go away  he is beng  rude agreesive and please let the CEO now please 

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 14 of 40

i had no letters today ????? HOw are they sippose to contact hen??? you dont have my permission to phone my mobile and there no caall on there i dont an email adress never have and you didconnected my land line So hoe can you connecte me???? other than letter? i cant call you as my mobile is blocked povide me with a contact number

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 15 of 40

Liar Liar Pant on fire contacted HOW???????? NOnone has been in contact since i made my complaint you are ging to have to prove that 

how is 1206 ????????????? mean what exacly i am supposed to guess i have no ide no one called me at that time I not the problem i have not been COntacted

0 Likes

Message 16 of 40

Hi @Anonymous

Im really sorry that this has happened , our complaints team have tried to contact you (latest attempt today at 12.06) to try and resolve this.  

To try and resolve this what can we do?  the line is disconnected.  I can escalate this to our CEO office would that help at all?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 17 of 40

dont post again then why are you telling me that?? I really do not care what you do  I do not tell other hat to do do what you like it a free world My complaint is i set my preferneces and i was clear that i did not want to contacted by phone at any time . I was called at 6.30pm on Friday june 8th after i had told talk talk i was not renewing my contact and when i said you have no right to call me by the loyalty team as i view that as harassment this lead to a disagreement and thsi person   agent brought about the disconnection of my services on Monday and it was done out of spite  talk talk had no repepct for my pref have preferences  they do what they like the rules of contact apply to you not them.This matter will not be let of.I fully paid my contact and you had no right to disconnect me. I telling my Mp as well my question to the CS as to why i was disconnected was ignored 20 times by the agent and every time i have been given reason  5 have said you new provider told talk talk to do it another said was becuase i was abucice to them 5 others said they di now when clealry they undetood that my contact was to be changed on the 28th no clear answer was provided An emplyee took the mayyers into his own hands and di this for makice he did not not like the way i soke to him but i di not like being phoned at home when i was clear withmy prefrences . I will not drop this matter. You do not understand the alarm and distress you have cuased to my Autism family the lack of understdning this CS has on thr nded of heir Autism customers is abuse to them. Chat never works . It not acoepabel to me to have no means of emal commucatin to talk tlk i sick to death of agents ho dont speak alrgesble englsih being toosed aroi[und from depaprtment to department THIS HAS TO IMprove  and i will hold you account to DO SO Custmeres are sick of there crap treatment

0 Likes

Message 18 of 40

Hey, I am just a customer like yourself, I cannot help directly. I did not mean in any way to tell you what to do and was just seeking to advise that it is best to wait until the support team pick this up again. I will not post again, OK?

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 19 of 40

you mean what best for you . i choose for myself  you ego is just so big  WHO are you to tell me what ishould do you have no power over me at all  Sort out yourself you reponse was useless YOu are not helpful at all  I dd not ak for you adice or help so leave me alone fergie

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 20 of 40

As yalk talk have disconnected my internet and land phone block my mobile number blacl listed it so all calls i make are cut off email i cant contact them and i cannot acptet or read email this includes any matter relating to my account with them Please inform them as i have nomens of contacting them that any further contact will be in Letter only  I i am no longer an intenent or phone user. I only commicate in letters  and that included on here to i will now contact offcom with this complaint as you have close every channel i had to contact you. All channels of commucations are now closed you are required under GPDR to errasure all my information this is a GPDR request for erasure

0 Likes