cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

unable to connect to VPN

Mcross
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

I cannot connect to my work VPN via my TALK TALK router.

I can make this connection via a vodafone mobile hotsot. I have seen this is a problem for lots of your customers who have also lost this functionality.

Is there a resolution for this??

Michael Cross
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Mcross
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 8

thanks that has worked.

Michael Cross
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

OK, just wanted to make sure I was looking at the correct details.

I've updated the router firmware, can you try the VPN now and let me know what happens.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Mcross
Chatterbox
Private Message
Private Message

Message 4 of 8

Hi Karl

The account is in the name of my land lord we both live in the same flat.

Michael Cross
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi

Is the account in your name, that phone number is bringing up an account in a different name?

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi Karl,

I have added the telephone number attached to the account in question.

Michael Cross
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi

Can you add your home number or account number to your 'Community Profile' so I can locate your details.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes