cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Router

F10rrell
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

My sagemcom router suddenly stopped working. I've tried everything to no avail! I am unable to log in to the router as my mobile won't open the page saying it's not secure!

Any suggestions please?

Lesley
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Thank you very much 

Lesley
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

a new router is on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi Keith

I wondered if it was faulty. Thank you!

Lesley
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

That does sound like it is faulty then. I'll ask TalkTalk to replace it for you.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

F10rrell
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi Keith

A couple of times in the week I lost WiFi, I restarted the router and it was ok for a short time then yesterday it wouldn't come back on at all and the light is flashing red. Can't get anything except mobile data! (And that's going quickly!)

Thanks 

Lesley
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

Hi @F10rrell 

It is perfectly normal when logging into the router to get a message saying that it is insecure. This is because it uses the HTTP protocol & not the HTTPS one. As it is on your local network, no one can log into it from the internet (TalkTalk always block that to increase your security).

What is the exact problem with your router?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes