cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Compensation

Charlieste15
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi so my internet was effected by 3rd party company fitting fibre from 18th feb this year for about 6- weeks then only temporary fix and not full speed on amd off for days until a few days ago

!   Weve received £9 off our bill per month but as far as compensation, nothing ?    I thought this was supposed to be automatically done ? Other homes on the estate have received huge amounts ? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, what issues are you experiencing with your connection at the moment please and we can take a look?

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Charlieste15
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

For your information it isn’t full fibre ,  the 3rd party is just the company that’s going round our town fitting the parts before it’s connected and we’ve been told they cut through the cables to our internet ,  that’s what we’ve bed told ….  It got so bad I had to get in touch with our local MP to try get answers , and nearly 4 months on with very limited connection we still have no real full connection or any signs of compensation when other houses have with other companies 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

@Charlieste15, it will be helpful to state which 3rd party installed your Full Fibre as it's not very automatic otherwise.

It also only applies for a complete loss of service  / delay to service  as listed here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

I'll move this to the billing section for you. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes