cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

I terminated my contract but i still get bills?

Cogotter
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I am writing to complain about the services provided by TalkTalk. I have not received any services from your company for over a year, yet I am still receiving monthly bills from you. Despite my repeated attempts to resolve this issue, I have not received any satisfactory response from your customer service team.

I would like to bring to your attention that I called and cancelled my contract with TalkTalk over a year ago, and since then, I have not been receiving any services from your company. Despite this, I have continued to receive monthly bills from you, which I find to be highly unfair and unreasonable.

I have contacted your customer service team several times to rectify this issue, but to no avail. I have been assured that the issue will be resolved, but nothing has been done to rectify the situation. I feel like I am being treated unfairly by your company, and I refuse to pay for a service that I am not receiving.

I urge you to take immediate action to resolve this issue, and to stop sending me monthly bills for a service that I am not receiving. I am extremely dissatisfied with the level of service provided by your company, and I expect a swift resolution to this matter.

I have called Talk Talk

I have written termination letters to Talk Talk vis recorded delivery

Talk Talk refuses to settle matters on Resolver

I would appreciate it if you could investigate this issue and get back to me with a resolution as soon as possible. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Cogotter 

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Please add your Talktalk landline number/account number to your community forum profile, @Cogotter, as staff need this information to identify your account. 

Don't post it on the open forum pages. Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Moving this to the billing section for you. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes