cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

My account

Emma1105
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

I tried to change my password to log into my talktalk account last night, but I got a message saying suspicious log in activity and further log in attempts will be blocked.

Please help as I can't access my account

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Thanks for posting back to let us know its sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi

Issue appears to have been resolved now. I was able to log into my account yesterday. Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Emma1105, I'm trying have this investigated. I've sent you a personal message for more information. Please add the date and time when you saw the message.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Logging into your account is an issue for the account  / billing section of the forum, regardless of the reason, @Emma1105.

If resetting the password has failed, of course you will be locked out after too many attempts. It's better to wait for staff support before trying this again, or contact Chat over the weekend. 

The security section is more to do with the functioning of Supersafe software.

There's a third section for reporting phishing scams / dodgy phone numbers.

Community Stars are volunteers who give their time to guide fellow customers to the most appropriate area of the forum. 

Your issue is more likely to be addressed sooner in the correct area of the forum, and I am sure that you wouldn't want the problem to drag on longer than necessary. 

Thank you. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Emma1105
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Gliwmaeden2 why, who are you to move my post!

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Moving this to the billing section, @Emma1105, as it's about your account etc. If not picked up today, it will now be after the weekend before staff reply. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.