cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

New Contract Start date

Marvel
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

My current fibre 65 runs out at the end of September and if I renew and upgrade now to Full fibre can I get it to be installed on or near the date of my expiry of my current one or if I contact retentions now will it be changed from now.

The reason is that my new contract will then end in 2 years time in August and so then I need to be looking at it and making decisions in July and the problem is in July I do not have the time to do all the research needed to select the best product for me. 

There are currently offers on the 150 full fibre for £28 that run out at the end of this month.      

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Marvel
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

Thanks I have indeed been a customer for more than 100 years. Might just leave it until 10 days or so before expiry - just hope they still have the deals that are set to run out on the 28th of this month

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

I doubt there is any pressure to be honest, if they are offering £28 a month now I wouldn't have thought there will be much difference if you leave it for a bit. And tell them you have been a loyal customer for 100 years, all the other excellent deals from other providers out there, and haggle haggle haggle!