cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Phone not working

Tuely
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Our phone stopped working on the 8th October and it has only just been restored not day.  I have had to spend several hours on the mobile chatting to your team to get this far and it has been seriously inconvenient to my business so I cancelled my payment this month as compensation.  

I will continue with TalkTalk if this is agreed but I refuse too accept an addition of £12 to set up a new account because you have been extremely inefficient.

What is meant by your reply?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi @Tuely 

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

@Tuely, there's an automatic compensation scheme to deal with this sort of situation, and  customers do need to pay bills as normal during periods of loss of service. 

Details of the scheme are here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

I'll move this thread to the billing section of the forum for you.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Tuely glad your service is now back up and running. It is never a great idea to cancel a payment, puts you in the wrong as well as the supplier.

Hopefully your BroadBand service was working during the outage. 

If the telephone service is vital to your business you might find a business account is better for you. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline number and/or account number so your account can be identified. Please don't post personal information here.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes