Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return of equipment complaint

Dan786
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

I returned the router back to TalkTalk using the envelope they sent for that, and kept the proof of postage. This was done on 15/01/2021 prior to leaving the country, and the Royal Mail tracking system shows it was delivered on 17/01/2021.

TalkTalk are now asking me to pay £50 saying that I did not return the equipment. I tried to use the chat to explain the issue to them however I have no way to email them the proof of return and they would not check the tracking number themselves.

Could a TalkTalk staff please look into this issue for me as I will not pay for the delivered equipment for which I have proof, and I am tired of being harassed for payment via various TalkTalk emails about something that is clearly their fault.

Many thanks,

Daniele

IMG_5369.JPGScreenshot 2021-02-25 at 22.26.03.png

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi @Dan786  

Thanks for your post.   

There are notes on your account regarding the proof of postage, this is sufficient to stop any charges.   I have also noted your tracking number in the notes. 

Sorry for any confusion caused.  

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Dan786

Thanks for your post. 

There are notes on your account regarding the proof of postage, this is sufficient to stop any charges. 

Sorry for any confusion caused. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Add your old Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details, @Dan786, for staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday. It can take a couple of days or so for new threads to reach them, so there's a chance you won't hear back before the weekend. 

It's best not to post further before getting a response, as that way your thread will move more quickly in the queue. Please look out for their reply. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.