cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Still no returns bag

rdl90
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I cancelled my broadband on September 12th but still have not received a returns bag to return the router. I never used/plugged in the router and don't want to be charged for not returning it. I have already asked about this in the live chat but nothing seems to be happening. I would like to return the router and close my account please. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi rdl90

Your cancellation is still processing. 

I have requested a returns bag to be sent to you ASAP. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

The information in Live Chat is not what is needed for staff to identify your account on the forum. It's held separately by Talktalk. 

The community forum profile now appears to be complete, so staff will send you the returns bag when they reach your thread. 

It is in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

I have added my number - I already sent my address and details in the live chat numerous times - can you please send a returns bag now.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Your account remains open for you to maintain access to see old bills etc for a year after your service ceases, @rdl90.

Staff can't currently see where to send a returns bag as you don't seem to have completed your community forum profile details. 

You need to add your Talktalk landline number to your community profile by going via your avatar/name; settings. Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff reply during the day Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes