cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

no service

ggblue
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

It is over 5 weeks with no broadband or landline service.  We pay our bills regularly, we have followed all instructions, spent hours on the phone, waited in for engineers who havent turned up,  pre-booked telephone calls have not been received.  Have given notice to leave our contract (30 days of no service), been given 3 dates when the account would be closed then, the date is moved on, written to TalkTalk with the notice, found a new provider, but they couldnt do the switch because TalkTalk blocked it, what can we do????

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

@ggblue,

I'll move this to the billing section as you seem to be focused on sorting out leaving. 

Though forum staff can't cancel your service, they may be able to check why the cease is being blocked.

Let us know if you'd rather simply sort out the dead line. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi @ggblue well you've made a good move by starting a thread here. The team are very good and should get to you shortly. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number so the team can identify your account. Please don't post personal details here in the community.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes