Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband - Provider reference for gift

3DTiko
First Timer
Message 14 of 14

Hi,

Hope all is well. 

I'm currently looking for my  "Provider Reference (this will begin with N and be followed by 8 numbers)" which is needed to claim my gift from purchasing Broadband with TalkTalk.

I can't seem to find this in any associated emails. Any help from TalkTalk or does anyone knows where I can locate this?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

ferguson
Community Star
Message 1 of 14

@MarqPiper If you start your own topic then the support team will be happy to help. 

0 Likes

MarqPiper
Sightseer
Message 2 of 14

Hello,

I also cannot find my provider reference when claiming a gift. It is a £90 gift.

Marq

3DTiko
First Timer
Message 3 of 14

Hey @DylanMorgan97 ,

I have posted on another forum below and got my provider reference, maybe this will help.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre/Looking-for-Provider-Reference/m-p/2812492

Thanks 

0 Likes

3DTiko
First Timer
Message 4 of 14

Hi @Chris-TalkTalk,

Hope you had a great weekend. Do you have a further update on this? I did some browsing and it seems like many others like me in the TalkTalk Community are requesting the same thing. 

Any update will be appreciated.

Thanks

DylanMorgan97
First Timer
Message 5 of 14

Hi Chris I’m just wondering if you could help me with the exact same issue as well?

3DTiko
First Timer
Message 6 of 14

The Broadband service was ordered from talktalk website but it was redirected from https://broadband.moneysavingexpert.com/.

I believe just need 'Provider reference' to request my gift.

Thanks,

0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Did you order your service through a third party website?

Chris

0 Likes

3DTiko
First Timer
Message 8 of 14

Thanks, Chris, It is for £90 gift card which is provided by 'Decision Technologies Limited'.

I have an email to check the status and it mentioned it needed more information which includes proving a 'Provider Reference' which I am missing. 

Thanks, 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

OK thanks. We just need the number to locate your account on our systems. Could I just ask which gift you are referring too?

Thanks
Chris

0 Likes

3DTiko
First Timer
Message 10 of 14

Thanks Chris,

I have added the number to 'custom.profile.phone_number' field. Please note that we currently don't have a phone plugged in so you won't be able to reach me on that number, if you do need to contact me please use the alternative number provided.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

Thanks but could you also please add your TalkTalk landline telephone number so that we can locate you on our systems

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

3DTiko
First Timer
Message 12 of 14

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your post so promptly.

I have updated the information as requested.

Thanks

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 13 of 14

Hi 3DTiko,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name

• Telephone number

• Alternative contact number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes