cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

CAN'T PORT FORWARD 80 ON DG8041W ROUTER

vtan5
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

I just got my broadband up and running and configuring stuff to make it work with my "internal router". 

I just found out that the huawei DG8041W router doesn't allow port forwarding for port 80 and 443, I've seen customers getting replacement router that will work with those port, how do I apply to obtain that router which support those ports?

The error I got was "CAN'T PORT FORWARD 80 ON DG8041W ROUTER".

Thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

i'll get a returns bag out to you asap.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

vtan5
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 7

Thanks, I've received the sagecomm router, not installed it yet. How do I return my existing router? There isn't any return packaging in the parcel i just received.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

A sagemcom hub is on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 7

Hello @Debbie-TalkTalk sure, if that router will allow me more flexibility to do the port forwarding for 80 and 443?

Do you have all my details?

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi vtan5

Sorry for the delay.

Would you like me to send a Sagemcom WIFI hub?

Thanks

Debbie

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

You will have to wait for TalkTalk support staff to return after the weekend & you can ask them then.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?