cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Cisco Secure Client not working

maxfaulkner1
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I used live chat but they were useless. Last week I'm suddenly unable to connect via Cisco Secure Client to my work VPN over my TalkTalk broadband connection. My IT department told me its my internet service provider that is the problem, and live chat told me they couldn't do anything.

Other articles look as though they work. Can someone solve this for me?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 7

@maxfaulkner1 

Please complete your details as I mentioned earlier and the support team may well be able to fix this for you early tomorrow. Otherwise, you will be waiting longer.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Hi @ferguson 

I merely try to pass on as much detail as I can to TalkTalk, as it is all relevant.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Forgive me here @KeithFrench, but the poster doesn't really need to know the detail.

@maxfaulkner1 

What you do need to to do is  make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that the support team can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

Look at the back of the router, there might be a pull-up panel. If so, remove that & look at the label behind it. If it is either a Sagemcom 5364 or 5464, then you can find the firmware by going to the router log in page (no need to log in) in your browser at 192.168.1.1 and looking at the bottom left of the page. Any other router & I will need to know the make/model, before I can tell you where to look for the firmware.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

How do I find that out?

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

What make/model of router do you have & what firmware version is it running?

Keith

0 Likes