cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Connecting arlo security spotlight cameras

Yvonnepete
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 12 of 12

I need help in connecting my arlo security cameras I have tried now for hours arlo have said I need to check ports 123,443 and 80 are open. I have been on live chat and this is still not resolved I am on live chat to arlo and all they said is I need these ports open I have changed my frequency to 2.4 so that's done please help this is so stressful I cant belive how hard this would be

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 12

You will need to do similar with any set of cameras if you want more than one, but the choice is yours.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Yvonnepete
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 12

Thanks for help but there going back to the shop there not worth the hassle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 12

I will wait until you confirm if it is possible to do as I suggested in my last post, before going any further.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

0 Likes

Yvonnepete
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 12

Sorry yes

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 12

As you have said it is the WiFi Hub Black, then I assume it is the Huawei.

This will need a bit of planning before jumping in & configuring nine port forwarding rules. From the app or whatever you want to control these cameras from, can you configure different port numbers, as you will need ports 80, 123, & 443 on different port numbers for each camera, that will come in via the internet, the router will match on these ports & convert them back to 80, 123 & 443 to the correct camera?

The sort of thing I am talking about is:-

Camera 1

TCP port 1080

TCP port 1123 

TCP port 1443

Camera 2

TCP port 2080

TCP port 2123 

TCP port 2443

Camera 3

TCP port 3080

TCP port 3123 

TCP port 3443

Keith

0 Likes

Yvonnepete
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 12

Huawei 

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 12

@Yvonnepete  there are two HUBS, one made by Sagemcom, the other Huawei, please have a look at the label on the back, you may need to remove the pull-out WiFi info card.

0 Likes

Yvonnepete
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 12

I have three camera's and need to set up individual and I have a black WiFi hub the new one

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 12

Please can you answer all of my questions in my previous post:-

What make/model of TalkTalk router are you using?

Keith

0 Likes

Yvonnepete
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 10 of 12

Hi what it is I have three new cameras and everytime I try to set them up it can't find them on the WiFi the qr code scans now arlo said I need a frequency of 2.4 I have changed this today with the help from talk talk but arlo said I need a port open 123,443 and 80 which I don't think they can do only one tech apologised 

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 12

By open, I assume you mean that you need to forward these ports to the camera? How many of these cameras do you have and what make/model of TalkTalk router are you using? When I know this I should be able to help you.

Keith

0 Likes