cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Engineer's appointment

enfield
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I reported a broadband fault by phone on 7th September, and an engineer's visit was arranged...

I got a text message saying "TalkTalk Update: Your engineer visit is confirmed for 19/09/2022 between 0900 to 1200"

(As an aside, I asked your agent if it should be an Openreach engineer, but your agent said that it definitely needs to be a TalkTalk engineer.)

However, I just logged in to my account to check fault progress - and to see if your engineer will be working on Monday 19th - and it says:

Your engineer appointment booking request has been received

Updated on: 07/09/2022

Your request status: Pending

Your booking request has been received but has not yet been confirmed by Openreach.

Once Openreach has confirmed your booking, you’ll receive an SMS confirming your appointment along with instructions if you wish to change it to a more suitable date and time.

If you haven’t received an SMS within 24 hours, please check back here to view your appointment progress.

So can you tell me what is happening? Is a TalkTalk engineer coming on Monday 19th, or have you rearranged for the TalkTalk engineer to come on another day?

Or is it that an Openreach engineer needs to come, and if so, do you have a date for that?

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Patiestephen,

I'm sorry for the delay. Please can you create your own topic and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Patiestephen
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

My appointment with a engineer is for today 21 December 2023 between  13:00 -16:00 but I've got a feeling  hes not going to turn up ! Do you have any update on what's happening  

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi enfield,

The fault ticket shows  that one of our engineers is booked for the 19th, there no update since the 7th to say that anything has changed

Chris

0 Likes