cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Engineers don’t show up

sm47297
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I booked to get full fibre broadband installed with talk talk and city fibre the first appointment I was told they couldn’t do it as they didn’t have a wire long enough for the job. I was then told issue was fixed and they would be coming out today. Time slot was 8am to 1pm and no one has showed talked to two talk talk representatives on the phone one who said this wouldn’t be done today as they have no contact with then engineers and a second who said she contacted the engineers and they said they were just running late it’s now almost 5pm and still no one has showed up been left without wifi for a month now and talk talk don’t seem to care. I am disabled and at home almost 24/7 and have had to run everything off of my phones hotspot. Raised a complaint with city fibre but can’t seem to contact anyone about a complaint with talk talk

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Did you contact our Future Fibre Team since your last post or do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Staff will be away till the morning now, @sm47297.

Try 03451 720074 or the Chat service from the Future Fibre support page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FullFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

Also ensure that you have completed your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account when they reach your thread. Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information: add your landline phone number or Talktalk account number; SAVE CHANGES.

Also, it's worth registering here if you need priority fault repairs for particular support:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Registering-your-accessibility-requirements/ta-p/258302...

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes