cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

FAST 5364

iamisaid
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

On Service Centre "My Router" it states that software needs updating. the router has

Version SG 4K10002816t, I have disconnected/reconnected the router but it has had no effect.

Could you please action a solution. Thank you Neil

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 1 of 7

For info, my router updated last Thursday night, but the Service Centre still reported that I needed a firmware update until yesterday, so it looks like it just takes the Service Centre a few days to catch up and notice you are on the new firmware.

Message 2 of 7

You router definitely has the latest firmware version so it looks as though Service Centre is misreporting it. If you log into your router settings it will give you the firmware version there

Chris

iamisaid
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message
Message 3 of 7

Hi Chris-TalkTalk  Thanks for update to software but Service Centre "My Router" still states that software needs updating,

I have done a disconnect/reconnect but still no change.   Neil

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 7

Hi Neil,

I've checked again and can confirm that your router has now updated to the latest firmware version

Chris

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi Neil,

The new firmware is being rolled out so, as Skytnet_TX has said, your router should automatically update

Chris

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi @iamisaid,

My router automatically updated from the version you are using to SG4K100136 (the latest version) on Thursday night, so you may find that yours will update by itself soon. However the support team here will also be able to push the new version out to your router when they return next week if required.

0 Likes