cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Firmware update Sagemcom FAST5364 4.00 - SG4K100124

gregoiruk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

Hi,

My Sagemcom FAST5364 4.00 is currently running firmware version SG4K100124.

Where do I download the latest version, or can someone please update it remotely?

Thanks,

G

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi Greg

Ahh you're welcome 🙂

Have a good day.

Debbie

gregoiruk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 11

Fantastic Debbie - thank you so much for your swift response 🙂

Message 3 of 11

Hi Greg

Thank you 🙂

Firmware has now been updated.

Debbie

0 Likes

gregoiruk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 4 of 11

Hi Debbie - thanks for the reply. Anytime today is fine with me.

Thanks,

Greg

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 11

Hi gregoiruk

When would be the best time to update your router firmware?

We advise to leave the router switched on without being rebooted whilst we update the firmware.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 11

There was also V130, but that was pulled partway through deployment, 136 is the latest. No, they do not publish release notes for each firmware release.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

gregoiruk
Team Player
Private Message
Message 7 of 11

Thanks Keith - much appreciated. Sorry my previous question was not clear - I wondered how many versions of firmware I was behind. Assume I’m only 1 behind and v136 will bring me bang up to do….which is good news.

Do Talktalk provide a change/fix log for each version of firmware? Would be good to know what each version of firmware fixes.

thanks again.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 11

No, as I said V136 is the latest, which you will get in the fullness of time. However, your issue is unrelated to that & needs diagnosing. I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday), but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. Please try to avoid posting on here until TalkTalk have responded to you, otherwise, this will just put you further down the queue.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

thanks Keith - internet keeps dropping out and disconnecting. 

Is SG4K100124 the current latest version, as when I do a health check, it tells me there’s a firmware upgrade.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

You can't do it yourself, only TalkTalk can do this. There is currently an automatic rollout going on to upgrade to V136. When it gets to you, your router will be updated, so please leave it turned on. 

Do you have any problems with your service currently?

Keith

0 Likes