cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Iptv

Mohyieldin Hassan
First Timer
Private Message
Message 50 of 50

Good morning all

I have a problem with my IPTV, for more than 72 hours. 

It seems like it had been blocked from your side, because it work excellent from my mobile data network. 

I hope you could help me with this issue. 

0 Likes
49 REPLIES 49

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 41 of 50

Hi

If half of the channels are working then this does demonstrate that we are not blocking IPTV broadcasts, so I would speak to the app provider and see what they say.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 42 of 50

Powered off router for 45 min and problem continue, half of channels work other half doesn't.

All channels continue to work fine over Mobile Network.

HELP!

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 43 of 50

Hi

We do not block any IPTV signals as we also use these across our network.  Can you try powering off your router for 30 minutes to allow the current session to clear and then retest.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 44 of 50

No restrictions and it did work before. Works perfectly over Vodafone Mobile and that connection origin is also UK.

I am up for renewal with TT and this is a key factor to make a decision 😐

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 45 of 50

Hi

We would only ban illegal content and would not ban a legitimate app or content.  You can check with the app provider if there are any restrictions to their content being viewed in other countries etc.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ruiengana
Team Player
Private Message
Message 46 of 50

Exactly same problem here...

For more than a week that many of my IPTV channels don't work (the many that I actually watched)

My IPTV provider is https://wwv.cccambox.com/

How can I check if they are in the banned list?

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 47 of 50

Hi Mohyieldin Hassan

We do not block IPTV services unless ordered to do so by the courts if this is an illegal stream.

We would need to know the service you are using to offer further advice.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 48 of 50

@Mohyieldin Hassan 

What IPTV service do you have ?

Is it on a TalkTalk supplied device or something like an Android box/app ?

Is it actually a legitimate service ?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 49 of 50

Was it working previously? Do you have HomeSafe turned on? 

0 Likes