cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Keep Losing Wifi signal

nigelnw
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I have a Sagemcom router which over the last few months keeps "dropping off". I have done the usual, switching off, unplugging, rebooted and changed the wifi channel to virtrually every option available, and it still keeps disconnecting. The white light is continually on and does not change when the signal disconnects and my PC which is connected with an ethernet cable does not have any issues and continues to work perfectly when the wifi signal disconnects to other devices, for example, Alexa, smartpad, internet radio and smart phone. The router is in the exactly the same place as it has always been.

Some advice would be appreciated.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi nigelnw

Have you received the replacement router?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi nigelnw

I've ordered a replacement router, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

nigelnw
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

Unfortunately I don't have a spare router, so if you could send me one, that would be appreciated.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Morning nigel,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear this. I've run a test on the line now just to rule out any faults and this is clear. The router also has the most recent version of firmware. Do you have an alternative router that you could test with? If not then we can send a replacement router for testing purposes.

Thanks

Michelle