cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Line has not synced since yesterday/No Internet

Ssj2Jatt
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I'm in the Erith area, my DSL line has not synced since yesterday morning. I usually use my own modem, which has no DSL light (it does when it works) and firewall, but switched to talk talk WiFi hub and get a flashing amber light. Tried master socket to no avail. Telephone line still works as normal.  I am due to switch to future fibre this up coming week, and it seems coincidence that my broadband has stopped working like this, unless there is a problem in the area?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Ssj2Jatt

How are you getting on following the engineer visit?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

An Openreach engineer is due to come out on the 5th July - hopefully the install all goes ok. 

Message 3 of 6

Hi Ssj2Jatt

I'm so sorry to hear this. What date have you received for your go live date for FTTP?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

HI Debbie,

Thanks for the reply.  Turns out I have been disconnected from my FTTC connection 3-4 days before my FTTP connection via Talk Talk is to be installed.  Talk Talk failed to tell me this will be the case, but apparently its completely normal to be a few days without Internet before going to FTTP, which seems bonkers.  I am still without Internet since Saturday morning, because I have decided to go for a more expensive newer product - makes sense...

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Ssj2Jatt

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can I just check, does your master socket have a test socket?

When you tested with a different router did you also change the cables and filter?

0 Likes