cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

My Talk Talk Router

Jowan51
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

Hi Support,

My router has a burning smell comming from it. 

It has not been renewed for 3 or 4 years and has been working fine, do you think it is safe to continue to use it or can you send me a replacement.

I add that it is in a well vented area.

Kind regards

John 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

That's great news John, thanks for letting us know

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi Michelle,

Just to let you know the new router arrived at 7pm today (27th), I have it all mostly setup except for my front door camera which I will sort tomorrow.

It is all working well.

I would just like to say thanks for all the help and support from yourself, Karel and Talk Talk.

With Kind Regards

John

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Morning,

No problem and thanks for confirming 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi Michelle,

Still awaiting delivery of my new Talk Talk router, but according to Yodel its still at there depot, but I'm sure they will deliver it dreckly 🤔 .

Thank you for your follow up post, I'll let you know when it arrives.

Kind Regards

John

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Morning,

Just checking back in to see how you're getting on?

Thanks 🙂

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

Hi Karl,

Thats very kind of you

It's because of this level of support I have been with Talk Talk for over 10 years.

Kind regards

John

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi John,

Let's err on the side of caution and replace the router, I'll get one out to you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes