cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

My board band is slow

Keith1957
First Timer
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

My broadband is slow and was told I am on  fibre 65 but only getting 15mbps down load speed  and 0.7mbps up load speed someone was supposed to call but I have a call  from talk talk 

Rkwillcock
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Ok Debbie I told him this he says thank you for your help  he will have to ring customer support himself 

S A H
0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi Sallyuk65

Apologies we are unable to call customers on the Community, we only provide online support.

How to contact TalkTalk Broadband

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi Debbie

He's not very good at typing here  as he has a learning disabilities best to do his call him on his phone  has he his at home right now and not with me  thanks 

S A H
0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi Sallyuk65

Thanks for your reply. The speed I quoted previously may be the best speed for the line then if FTTP wasn't able to be installed.

I would need to confirm some details with Keith so I can take a look and confirm the predicted speed range for the line.

Thanks again.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi Debbie I know Keith he lives not far from me and as asked me to reply to you  he does not have fttp they could not fix that  at his place , his internet is via a phone line as he live at back of that property and has his own line to his home but  shares same address.

S A H
0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi Keith

I can see that the line is in sync at 17mb. Have you signed up for FTTP?

Have you received an FTTP order number?

0 Likes

Keith1957
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Yes

Rkwillcock
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi Keith1957

I'm sorry to hear this.

Can I just check, have you added the correct landline number to your Community Profile? (please do not post the number on this thread)

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes