cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

New broadband hub problem.

wJanet1
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 49 of 49

Evening,

I have just connected my new broadband hub, I have a problem, the dashboard page is saying that I'm not connected to the internet, but the white light is showing, and I do have the internet. I have checked all cables etc everything is ok, can someone advise me what I should do.

Thanks 1JanetW

0 Likes
48 REPLIES 48

Message 41 of 49

OK thanks Janet. Could you reconnect the wifi hub and I'll check to make sure that it's running the latest firmware version

Chris

0 Likes

Message 42 of 49

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your message, the router is Huawei HG633, the reason I was sent a new one was I have just renewed my Fast Broadband contract. But I'm having problems trying to connect a Ring security camera just keeps saying no internet.

Thanks

Janet.

0 Likes

Message 43 of 49

Hi Janet,

Looks as though the router is connected to the internet. Could I just ask what the make and model of the old router is and why have you been sent a new one?

Chris

0 Likes

wJanet1
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 44 of 49

HI,

Have just update my profile.Thanks

Janet

0 Likes

Message 45 of 49

Morning,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 46 of 49

Hi @wJanet1 thanks for trying that, what does the dashboard page tell you on your spare router?

Which dashboard do you Jean, actually in the router gui or in "my account"? 

Your post has been escalated and you should hear tomorrow you could check your account details and add your landline phone number so the team can identify your account. Please don't post personal information here for security reasons. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes

Message 47 of 49

hi,

thanks for your message, yes, I have done a reboot it, but it's still the same. I've checked everything again so not sure if it's the hub itself, as I had to put the other router I had before and that's working fine.

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 48 of 49

Hi @wJanet1 have tried rebooting your router? 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes