cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

New router

Monika93
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hello, I keep having trouble with my WiFi. For last 6 years of using the same router it start to play it up a bit. The WiFi will loos the signal for hours. And until I move it to different spot it works for a bit and it loos connection again. I have already contacted the team they supposed to fix the Internet problem but I feel it may be the actual router. I also would like to ask for a bit longer cables if possible. My onse are a bit too short. Is it possible to request new router? Please please

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

Yes I did indeed contacted with them 2 days ago they said they will fix the problem within 3h and it still the same. So I feel something may be wrong with the router. But I managed to order new one. 

Thanks for your reply and help!

Message 2 of 7

Morning @Monika93 

You're very welcome 🙂

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 3 of 7

Good morning

Thank you very much I am very thankful for your help! 🙂 

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Monika93 

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I've ordered you a replacement router, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Debbie

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Monika93 

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Staff can look into your connection issues, @Monika93, and will be able to replace the router if they think it's part of the problem. 

The routers come with a default cable length. More recent ones may be longer than what you already have, but it will just be the standard length for the model.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.