cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No internet for the past 6 days

Arsenii
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 126 of 126

I have been completely down since Monday.

Wi-Fi connects successfully on all devices, but I am unable to load anything.

Additionally it looks like it occasionally tries to load passwordhelper.blackbaud.net, but failing.

I spent a total of 4.5 hours with support during those 6 days, and was told I will be receiving a call on Wednesday, despite the fact that I specified many times, that phone calls are very inconvenient for me and I am almost never able to pick up during business hours.

And that’s only a phone call, they will probably take another week after that to fix it, which will make it a total of ~15 days completely down.

That’s honestly absolutely ridiculous and probably the worst experience I have ever had with any customer service ever.

125 REPLIES 125

Message 21 of 126

Hi Arsenii

I've checked the connection stats again this morning just to make sure everything is working ok.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 22 of 126
0 Likes

Message 23 of 126

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 24 of 126

Morning,

I'm glad to hear this and I will let James know. Hopefully this should now be fully resolved, however if you do experience any issues then please post back here and we can pass this on.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 25 of 126

Morning,

So far, yes.

0 Likes

Message 26 of 126

Morning,

I'm just checking back in to see if everything is ok?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 27 of 126

Hi Arsenii

Ok no problem. I've advised James that we will monitor the connection over this week and I will check with you on the Community to make sure everything is still working ok.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 28 of 126

I would like to be updated here, please.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 29 of 126

Hi Arsenii

Would you like a follow up call from James or would you prefer to update this thread if you have any further issues?

0 Likes

Message 30 of 126

Got it, thanks.

It works currently, yes, let’s if that lasts.

0 Likes

Message 31 of 126

Hi Arsenii

Sorry for the delay.

I've had no further information on the work that's been completed.

My colleague has been monitoring the connection and has advised that everything looks ok since the fix.

Has everything been working ok since your last post?

0 Likes

Message 32 of 126

Hi Arsenii

Thank you.

I've asked for confirmation if the fix they have rolled out is different to the last one.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 33 of 126

It’s working currently, thanks.

Message 34 of 126

Hi Arsenii

Your service should be working now, please can you retest?

0 Likes

Message 35 of 126

Thank you.

Message 36 of 126

Hi Arsenii

I completely understand and I have explained this to James and I have asked them to provide the updates to me and I will let you know on the Community.

This has been escalated to the highest point within our Network Team as this fault keeps re occurring.

I will let you know as soon as they come back to me.

0 Likes

Arsenii
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 37 of 126

Also - can you stop with the calls, please?

There are two people calling me practically every day.

All of the calls I have had with you recently have been a complete waste of time, since James specifically confirmed that the issue if with your Perimeter, and thus me being on the phone with you won’t help whatsoever.

I feel like you have spent more time calling me than actually working on the issue.

0 Likes

Arsenii
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 38 of 126

I must also point out how it always happens around the same time.

0 Likes

Message 39 of 126

Predictably it died again a few minutes ago 🙂

0 Likes

Message 40 of 126

Hi Arsenii

Thanks for your reply 🙂

Let me check with the team to see what work they have completed to make sure that this is a permanent fix.

Thanks

0 Likes