cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No internet for the past 6 days

Arsenii
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 126 of 126

I have been completely down since Monday.

Wi-Fi connects successfully on all devices, but I am unable to load anything.

Additionally it looks like it occasionally tries to load passwordhelper.blackbaud.net, but failing.

I spent a total of 4.5 hours with support during those 6 days, and was told I will be receiving a call on Wednesday, despite the fact that I specified many times, that phone calls are very inconvenient for me and I am almost never able to pick up during business hours.

And that’s only a phone call, they will probably take another week after that to fix it, which will make it a total of ~15 days completely down.

That’s honestly absolutely ridiculous and probably the worst experience I have ever had with any customer service ever.

125 REPLIES 125

Arsenii
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 121 of 126

Hey Chris,

I tried that already too, but will try again now.

0 Likes

Message 122 of 126

Hi Arsenii,

Could you switch your router off and leave it off for at least 30 minutes, then switch back on and retest. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Arsenii
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 123 of 126

And yes, the light is solid white.

0 Likes

Arsenii
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 124 of 126

Hey Michelle,

Yes, I tried all the usual troubleshooting - restarting and resetting the router.

I don’t have a phone to check the landline.

However the key to the issue seems to be in that passwordhelper redirect.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 125 of 126

Hello,

Can I just confirm, what lights are currently on the router? Have you tried factory resetting the router and then re-setting this back up again? Is the voice service ok, do you have a dial tone?

Thanks

0 Likes