cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

I cancelled my contract when my equipment arrived

Charlou56
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Hello,

I cancelled my broadband (fibre65) as my équipement was taking so long to arrive (I enrolled in contract on 6 June and by 15 August the equipment had not yet been delivered to me).

By the time I signed with another provider, my TALKTALK equipment arrived. I called TALKTALK customer service to explain I wanted to cancel my contract. I also requested a prepaid letter to return the equipment to talk talk. I never received an email confirming my cancellation (it’s been 5 days now). Instead I received an email from TALKTALK saying: ‘well done your broadband is now live’! I am very confused. 

Can someone clarify the situation to me? The equipment is still in the box it was sent so I am definitely NOT using my TALKTALK broadband and I do hope my contract is cancelled. I was assured on the phone that the instruction had been put forward but I later received an email saying my broadband was now live. 
Anyone else in this case? Can anyone clarify this situation to me?  

Thank you!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Charlou56

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

The support team here won't be back online until Tuesday. It will thus be quicker for you to pursue this with customer services directly:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Ways-of-contacting-us/ta-p/2230529

0 Likes