cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No internet, router blinking orange for last 5 days

AJW123
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi, contacted your help desk last Thursday regarding my router not connecting, just flashing orange. Land line phone still works.

Ran through all the line checks and checks with the master socket. The determination was that the issue was in 'my home'

Could I have a replacement router to test please?

Thanks 

Alex Watson
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @AJW123 

Apologies for this.

I could send a new router but due to the open order on the line it wont allow me to send out new equipment.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Yes, I've had to really as I wasn't getting much help from yourselves, thought if you could resolve it quickly I could cancel the new service. Probably not likely now. Don't worry about it. Thanks 

Alex Watson
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi @AJW123 

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I'm unable to order a replacement router as there is an open order pending. Have you contacted a different provider to switch service?

0 Likes

AJW123
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Yes, master socket, test socket, cable and filter arrangement, router reset, router on/off. It's all been covered. Yes if someone could follow up please, I think trying a different router is the next step. Will fill in my details. Thanks

Alex Watson
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

You mentioned the master socket, but have you tried connecting at the test socket? Subject to that, if you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.