cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No internet since last night

Message 8 of 8

Happily using the internet fine until around 10.30 last night when it stopped working. Time for bed anyway…woke this morning to the same..reset router and still nothing. First time ever had an issue since switching from Shell..is there an issue in the Bournemouth BH6 area please or is this something else? Cheers

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

The issue with our systems is under investigation but I don't have a fix time at the moment. I'm sorry for any inconvenience

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Thanks…and how long are your telephone lines expected to be experiencing its own technical issue? It would have been appreciated if TT had advised me of the planned works!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Checking for Related Outages - Customers Line is currently Affected By Planned Engineering Work (doesn't really give any more information)

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Is the existing network event planned or unplanned? Just called and advised that your technical support are having technical problems and to call back….how ironic…really not a great start to the day!

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi Johnnydorset,

Thanks for updating your profile. The line test is showing that your service is affected by an existing network event. As you are a Shell migration customer you'll really need to speak to the migration team, they'll be able to help - 0345 172 0088

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi Chris….just done that so you should be able to see the info required…let me know it’s saved so you can see it. Cheers

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi Johnnydorset,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes