cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Return pack

DarkTemplare
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

My contract expire 28.12.2021 i didnt receive pack for return equipment. I contact live chat and i was told thats was technical issue another pack was send to me. Today 11.01.2022 im still waiting return pack. There is dead lines as far as i know for returning. So TalkTalk dont sending me pack and then will charge me for not return equipment?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

DarkTemplare
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 11

Ok. Let's look what happens next. Will wait new one. Thank you for your attention

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi DarkTemplare

A returns bag was issued on the 10 Jan, I will request a new one to be sent ASAP.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 11

I'll re-escalate this thread for you, @DarkTemplare.

Staff on here can get a returns bag out to you now that your details are complete. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

DarkTemplare
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 11

I used live chat and they told thats they will send return pack. Still waiting and looks like will wait up 2 next year. Im use other provider and i was inform you. I have 2 pay for another month as new priveder didnt contact you and Talktalk dind cansel broadband as they was not contacted and just keep run it. I give 30 days notice again and now its stoped. So what the next step? its so hard send your return pack ? 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 11

To actually cancel your service, if you take up a service with another Openreach provider, they will cancel your Talktalk service for you.

Or you can cancel altogether and have nothing, or move to eg Virgin.

In that case you must ring 03451 720046 or use Chat to cancel. 

If you have not done either of these things, your contract rolls on on a monthly basis at full price, @DarkTemplare.

0 Likes

DarkTemplare
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 7 of 11

Im cansel renew contract. Im not using your service. I dont pay you any bils.  what you mean (actually leave) ?  in my mind if you cancel renew and don't use any services its is mean you Leave? Or im wrong?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 11

Hi @DarkTemplare

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 11

@DarkTemplare, have just noticed that you have not completed your community forum profile details yet.

Staff need the information in there to identify your account. 

Please add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard.

It looks like you may not get a reply till tomorrow now.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

Did you actually leave Talktalk, so the service is now cancelled, or are you simply out of contract, @DarkTemplare?

If simply out of contract, you keep the equipment until such time as you actually leave. 

If you have already cancelled your service, staff on here can order a returns bag for you.

They'll reply on here during the day. 

0 Likes