cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Still waiting for return packaging

S-Richmond94
First Timer
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

Hi,

On August 13th 2022 my partner and I were due to have futre fibre installed but we changed our minds 2 days before so it never went ahead. 

However we received delivery of x2 eero Pro 6 boxes for our installation, upon trying to call the company to cancel (as it was within 14 days) I got through and was told my set up was cancelled which is great and that in 2-3 days time a prepaid return package would be sent out to return the unused erro pro 6s.

My issue is this: that return packaging NEVER showed up! It's been almost 1 month since I cancelled and no return packaging at all! My direct debit ect is cancelled but I can't send my equipment back and I refuse to be charged £50 for this. 

S.Richmond
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9
0 Likes

S-Richmond94
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 9

Thats fantastic, thankyou so much for your help Chris 🙂

S.Richmond
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

OK, I've ordered a returns bag, it should be with you within 5 working days, apologies for the delay

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

OK thanks, I'll look into this and get back to you

Chris

S-Richmond94
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 9

Morning Chris,

No we were totally new customers, we were going to come from another provider.

S.Richmond
0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

OK thanks. Did you already have service with us or were you migrating from another provider?

Chris

0 Likes

S-Richmond94
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi Chris,

I would add those numbers but we don't have them! Every time I log onto my account even before we cancelled I  could not access my account as it said the oage i was looking for wasnt there and we didn't take up a talk talk phone line so we don't have a phone number.

It's already been a month and no packing has been sent out. At this point I'm due sending them back out of my own pocket as I want to be done with this already 

S.Richmond
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi S-Richmond94,

Can you please add you TalkTalk landline telephone number or account number to your community profile and we'll take a look at this for you

Chris

0 Likes