cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Unable to connect to work VPN

SueC67
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

I am unable to connect to work VPN, I have tried form other locations away form home & is fine & works at home it's not, anybody help?

Sue Carter
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

SueC67
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 10

Okay thank you 🙂 Hopefully will resolve, thanks for your help , have a Great Xmas & Happy new year 🙂

Sue Carter
0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi

Yes, a different model router is on the way to you.  We have recently identified an issue with VPN with a recent firmware on your current router.  A new firmware is being prepared and this will be resolved, but for now, a different model router is on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

SueC67
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 10

Hi Karl, as in you are sending a new router? that could be the issue?

Sue Carter
0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi

i've a different model router on the way so this can be ruled out.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

SueC67
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 10

Done, I think, 

Sue Carter
0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi Sue

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can look at this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

SueC67
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

I have no idea, I looked on the router & doesn't show a model number, it was fine until a few weeks ago then stopped working, work couldn't acess via Splashtop either then but online chat managed to get that resolved but still can't get on VPN

Sue Carter
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi

Which model router do you have and which VPN client are you using,

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes