cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Unable to get any tv. LIGHTS ON ROUTER FLASHIND ALL THE TIME PLUS RIGHT HAND LIGHT ON EATHERNET WALL

GeraldMary
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

i AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY ROUTER THE 3 RIGHT HAND LIGHTS STAY FLASHING CONTINUALY ALSO THE EATHERNET BOX HAS THE RIGHT HAND LIGHT FLASHING CONTINUALY.HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET A PICTURE OR SOUND THIS WEEK, ALSO OUR TELEPHONE KEEPS DROPPING OUT, REQUIRING THE NEED TO REDIAL TO GET BACK THE CONNECTION, OFTEN THERE IS A NEED TO REDIAL BECAUSE OUR RECIPIENT CANNOT HEAR US.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi @Frustrated2024 

As advised, please can you create your own topic and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Hi @Frustrated2024 

A router with a TV light on it, possibly the HG633 is very old & probably needs changing.

If you want help, you cannot use someone else's thread.

To get help, you must start your own thread. To create your own thread, go to the main page for the board in question & click the "Start a topic" button.

TalkTalk insists on one thread per problem per customer. Please note, TalkTalk makes the rules, not me.

Thanks.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Frustrated2024
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 7

Noticed my TV light on router is not on, unplugged it and still not on.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi

If you can return the old router via the returns bag, our Teams can recycle this.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

GeraldMary
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Good morning Karl

I received the router yesterday, has solved the problem thank you. 

does the old router need returning or shall I recycle locally.

Kindest Regards

Gerald

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi

I've ran a couple of tests on your line, and these are currently clear with no obvious faults detected.

I've a new router on the way to you, so we can rule out a hardware issue and see if this improves the connection.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes