cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN Not connecting

BBunn
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Hi 

Currently having some issues with connecting my works VPN. I did notice i was having some trouble a few months ago but was in the process of the pc being replaced so didn't do much about it. 

New PC wont connect, its been to our IT who have checked and it is set up all correctly, connects from other remote locations I've been to recently and also works if tethered from my mobile phone. Another collogue of mine is also having trouble connecting to the VPN and is on talk talk. 

Used the on line chat with no success. I have tried all the options they can offer and then refered me back to my own IT. 

I have read some articles about a update that effected the router, I think this may be the only solution so why cant the technical chat service sort this. 

Regards 

Brett 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Brett

I'm so glad to hear this, thanks for letting us know 🙂

I have also sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Great the update has sorted it out.  connects within 5 secs. very much appreciated 

Message 3 of 8

OK, please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thanks Debbie i will give the VPN  a try tonight. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi Brett

All updated, please let us know how the connection compares.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Yes that's fine I'm not home, but i will tell the kids it might be down for a bit 

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi Brett

Apologies for this.

Will it be ok if I make a change to your router firmware this morning?

We advise to leave the router switched on without being rebooted whilst we update the FW. This should take no longer than 15 minutes to update.

Thanks