cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Wi-Fi calling

ALWhite
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Wi-Fi calling has stopped working and everything points to the router which was restarted at 3:00am, ie not by me and there wasn't a power cut.  What have TalkTalk done? 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hello,

Thanks for confirming and I will feed this back.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi Michelle

The problem was caused by a firmware upgrade.  I have done a factory reset and everything is working now.  When I re-entered my settings the only difference was that an apostrophe is no longer allowed in the Friendly Name field.  Could this have caused the glitch?  I just hope that future firmware upgrades don't upset anything - at least I know what to do.

Thanks,    Adam

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hello,

Thank you. I've run a test on the line now which has hasn't detected a fault and the connection stats look ok. Have you tried factory resetting the router and then re-setting the router back up again?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

My contact details have been updated.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name

• Telephone number

• Alternative contact number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

I will ask TalkTalk to investigate this for you.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes