cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

activation date passed but no service

olenkenpo1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

My activation was last Monday but the order is still pending. Have a chat with support and said the router is dispatched and I will receive it before the activation date. But sorry the activation date was passed already and still nothing received, including the tracking number or the router. The support told me the engineer is not required to come and setup as the apartment has already got the connection box. Please can anyone just setup the connection and I can use my own router to connect?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @olenkenpo1

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi, 

It has green lights on POWER, PON and PORT1. My router is NETGEAR Nighthawk AX8. Thanks!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi,

Ok, what lights are currently on the ONT? What router do you currently have? (make and model)

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hello, 

Yes, it is and the engineer should be arrived last Monday but no show on that day. Chatted with support later and he said no engineer required on-site, they can setup remotely. I can see ONT installed in the property. I have not received the router yet but can I use my own one before it arrives? Please can anyone setup the broadband connection asap? Thanks!

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hello,

Is this for Future Fibre (FTTP)? If so has an engineer been and installed an ONT in the property?

Thanks

0 Likes