cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

ipv6 xbox ipv6 issues

corfive
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Thursday (28/4)  Xbox multiplayer was fine, Friday (29/4) morning multiplayer games won't start.

Did XB network checks,  actual error is, "can't find teredo ip address".

Have now followed through on all suggested Xbox fixes but multiplayer remains broken.

Have FAST 5364 router, version SG4K100136.

Noticed that some people on here had a router upgrade on Thursday night ...

Looks like an IPV6 issue, any help appreciated.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

MarkPenman
First Timer
Private Message
Message 1 of 5

I have the Sagemcom router. Had a couple of months with service dropping sporadically. Last couple of weeks had similar issues when using the Xbox One X. After a few minutes, 'contacting destiny servers' and then it drops. Been on the phone and Live Chat with different reps but given up getting a simple answer to the question can you enable me for IPv6. Cant even state whether or not they support it. I have now purchased  a TP-Link VR400 Router Modem. TP-Link have told me that I need to ask Talk Talk for a subscription/permission  but not been able to get anything. Surely life is not this difficult! Can anyone help - even giving me the right department to contact? Or advice?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay and thanks for the update.

Thanks

0 Likes

corfive
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Logged into the router and find that It now works because the teredo service has now appeared in port forwarding....

0 Likes

corfive
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Did a factory reset on the router and now seems OK, though service centre is still reporting that i should upgrade the software.

0 Likes